Sunday, July 4, 2021

Introduction

 



Hello Everyone,

    My name is Zachary Stiles and this is my first college course! Very nervous but also very excited. My goals are to achieve a BS in Aeronautics and a minor in Helicopter operations. My over all goals are to commission as an Officer in the US Army and hopefully fly as part of my job. 

    My work experience is working for the US Army for nine very long years as an infantrymen. I have a very toxic love hate relationship with my current job and the position that I am in. However I wouldn't do it any differently. My experience in the Army has brought me to several different countries around the world as well as meeting some of the best people in my life. 

    I currently reside in Clarksville, TN and am station in Fort Campbell, KY. I thoroughly enjoy the area I live and work in and frankly wouldn't mind retiring out of this area. I have been stationed in two other areas in my career and this has by far been the best so far. 

    My hobbies have a pretty large range. I enjoy lots of outside activities as long as it isn't incredibly cold outside. I also enjoy working out and running quite a lot. However nothing will ever beat hanging out with my wife and four kids. My family is my world.

    Originally, I was hopping to take a math or English course instead of starting off with this one. I registered pretty late for school and for my first semester so I had to take what I could get as far as classes that don't require books. However I am still excited to be in this class nonetheless! I look forward to learning new things and I'm pumped about finally getting started in scool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather Hazards

  Cold Fronts      The worst weather hazard in my opinion is a cold front. Cold fronts occur when a mass of cold, dense, and stable air adva...